SWISS VITAL HERBS NaPi Ex Tincture
For the treatment of nail problems
Nail problems can be persistent. NaPi Ex tincture uses the power of tea tree oil and raw propolis very effectively. Twice daily apply the NaPi Ex tincture to the affected nails with a brush. The important ingredients (antibiotic, antifungal, antiviral) in a high-quality vote ensure that the nail fungus disappears. The NaPi Ex tincture is made by a process called "maceration". The tincture is exclusively for external use.
Apply NapPi Ex tincture directly to the affected area twice a day with a brush and let it dry.
Contents: Apothecary bottle
with application brush 20ml
Tea tree leaves, raw propolis, IPA alcohol approx. 24% (do not drink!)
Tea tree leaves
- Alleviation of immune reactions in insect bites
- Disinfecting wounds or promoting wound healing
- helpful with acne, pimples, boils, cold sores or fungal disease
- work against herpes
- protect and relieve colds
- expel insects, fleas, ticks, mites and lice
- have antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- useful for hair loss, flaky skin and atopic dermatitis
- against bleeding gums or strong sweat odor
- antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral effects
- against fungi, bacteria and microorganisms
- is rich in flavonoids
- helpful in wound healing (granulation promotion), inflammation or sunburn
- suitable for medical foot care
- strengthens the immune system
Tea Tree Leaves (from sustainable cultivation / Australia)
Strong effect, well tolerated!
The tea tree has devised some very efficient strategies for self-protection. This, especially to give predators as few reasons as possible to infest and consume it. Lancet-shaped leaves, equipped with several oil glands, truly they do not turn out to be delicacies for insects or animals.
A wonderful product that nature gives us
The bees produce it in their bodies to protect their "city" (Greek: pólis) from disease.The resinous mass with antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral action ensures in beehives that despite the ideal conditions in a hive no diseases spread.
Disclaimer and general note on medical topics:
The modes of action described here are for informational purposes only and serve the purpose of general further education. They are not intended for treatment, diagnosis, prevention of disease. In no case do they replace professional advice from a doctor or pharmacist. The contents of this website should also not be understood as a basis to end other therapies or treatments of a disease. If you have any health problems, please contact the doctor you trust. We assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from any use of the products described herein. The products presented here are in no way a substitute for any prescribed medication and must not be taken during pregnancy, in children or when breastfeeding. The texts are not entitled to completeness and timeliness. The research was done to the best of my knowledge and belief and represents a balanced information.