SWISS VITAL HERBS NaPi Ex Balm
For the treatment of nail problems
The pathogens of fungal infections on the feet lurk everywhere, where it is humid and warm, in public swimming pools, saunas as well as changing rooms and showers of fitness studios. As a rule, filamentous fungi, so-called dermatophytes, cause nail fungus. But even yeast or mold can attack the nails. Because nail problems do not disappear by themselves, but can spread to more nails, you have to treat him. Apply the balm for brittle, dry and brittle nails 1 - 2 times a week. Exclusively for external use.
Apply the nail 1 - 2 times a week a small drop on the nail and spread with your finger.
Contents: Airless-Dispenser 5 ml
Beeswax, raw propolis
Tree resin, tea tree leaves,
Safflower oil, coconut oil
Tea tree leaves
- Alleviation of immune reactions in insect bites
- Disinfecting wounds or promoting wound healing
- helpful with acne, pimples, boils, cold sores or fungal disease
- work against herpes
- protect and relieve colds
- expel insects, fleas, ticks, mites and lice
- have antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- useful for hair loss, flaky skin and atopic dermatitis
- against bleeding gums or strong sweat odor
- antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral effects
- against fungi, bacteria and microorganisms
- is rich in flavonoids
- helpful in wound healing (granulation promotion), inflammation or sunburn
- suitable for medical foot care
- strengthens the immune system
- has a cell renewing and moisturizing effect on the skin
- rich in vitamins
- helpful against acne, pathological eczema, old age complaints, headaches, skin irritations and circulatory disorders
- high content of essential oils
- relaxes muscles
- may help to support rheumatic disease
- against fungi and bacteria
- has a calming and balancing effect
- natural protective layer for the skin
- well-tolerated natural care product
- relaxes joints
- can help reduce inflammation
Beeswax (pharmaceutical grade)
The building material of the bees – a miraculous material
Beeswax consists of more than 300 ingredients. Its original use as a candle has receded into the background. Beeswax is now used in the food industry as an alternative coating agent for sweets. Beeswax is widely used in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry.
A wonderful product that nature gives us
The bees produce it in their bodies to protect their "city" (Greek: pólis) from disease.The resinous mass with antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral action ensures in beehives that despite the ideal conditions in a hive no diseases spread.
In any medieval pharmacy tree resin was missing
The resins of the indigenous trees are ideal for processing highly effective medicines or applications such as ointments and balms. Here, their effect is undisputed. The high proportion of essential oils predestines them for a wide variety of applications.
Tea Tree Leaves (from sustainable cultivation / Australia)
Strong effect, well tolerated!
The tea tree has devised some very efficient strategies for self-protection. This, especially to give predators as few reasons as possible to infest and consume it. Lancet-shaped leaves, equipped with several oil glands, truly they do not turn out to be delicacies for insects or animals.
Carthamus Tinctorius from fresh oil mill bottling
The safflower is an ancient medicinal and useful plant and known as a home remedy for all sorts of pains and diseases. Its origin is in Egypt. Today it is grown in larger style in India and South America. Interestingly enough, the knowledge about the effect was widespread earlier.
Disclaimer and general note on medical topics:
The modes of action described here are for informational purposes only and serve the purpose of general further education. They are not intended for treatment, diagnosis, prevention of disease. In no case do they replace professional advice from a doctor or pharmacist. The contents of this website should also not be understood as a basis to end other therapies or treatments of a disease. If you have any health problems, please contact the doctor you trust. We assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from any use of the products described herein. The products presented here are in no way a substitute for any prescribed medication and must not be taken during pregnancy, in children or when breastfeeding. The texts are not entitled to completeness and timeliness. The research was done to the best of my knowledge and belief and represents a balanced information.